The Printed Fox: Book Spotlight with Angelica Dawson!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Book Spotlight with Angelica Dawson!

Serviced: Vol 1 by Breathless Press

All's fair in love and war, they say. Come find out if it's true in these ten stories where soldiers prove that their skills in the field are only rivaled by their skills in the bedroom.

For One Night Only by Allie A Burrow
Corporal Mark Butler is back in the country for one night only, and Kate isn't about to let the opportunity pass her by...

Over A Dead Body by Leona Bushman
Riker hated days that start out with dead bodies. Edie hated days that started out with dead bodies found by ex-fiancés. Both wanted to find the killer.

Reds, Whites, and Blues by Mickey J. Corrigan
He was stationed in Key West during the Vietnam War when he met the artsy girl who didn't capitalize her name.

Leave Taking by Angelica Dawson
Will has a surprise for his wife for the tenth anniversary. He's coming home.

First Date: The Italian Colonel by Jesabelle Jones
There are fireworks when horny English nanny, Leonie, meets squadron commander, Colonel Luca Giordano - the sex is hot, and it's only the first date.

Major's Minah by Ravan McAllan
Oliver knew his duty, he needed a wife and heir. Minah knew what she wanted--him. Could his ideals and her dreams be the same? There was only one way to find out.

Knock Out by Natalia Petrovskii
Warrant Officer Ryan Wilson is handsome and arrogant and Corporal Nicole Muchmore enjoys taking out her frustration against him on the sparring mat. One day the tables turn and before she knows what is happening he is exacting a punishment of another kind-this time totally pleasurable.

A Chance At Love by Shelli Rosewarne
Suzanne had always told her big brother that being a soldier was too dangerous, so when she sees the uniformed officer in front of her house she knows exactly what he's here to tell her. While Aidan may set her blood on fire, Suzanne has already lost one soldier she loved and she's not prepared to trust her heart to another one.

Taking Command by Zara Stoneley
How far would you go if the man you loved walked away, so you didn't suffer? Would you take a risk, take command?

Riding Out the Storm by Natalia Petrovskii
Corporal Anna Jordan keeps her secret fantasies about her superior officer, Lieutenant Kyle Campbell, well hidden. When the two must take shelter from a winter storm during a training exercise she has no idea her wildest dreams are about to come true!

Available at

-=[~]=-

These sound hot, hot, hot! How about an excerpt from Ms. Dawson's story, Leave Taking...

A smile spread over my face and I closed the door quietly behind me, setting my duffel on the floor. Unless I missed my guess, Dani was upstairs singing in the bathtub. I had dreamed of her leaping into my arms at the door, but fate had given me a better surprise. I twitched in my pants as I pulled off my boots, thinking about her with each note and splash coming from the bathroom. I padded up the stairs.

"I don’t want, anybody else. When I think about you, I touch myself..."

I bit hard on my knuckles to keep from making a sound. The first muffle was laughter. The second was a groan as I peeked through the crack in the door. Danielle was shaving her legs, careful quick strokes down each long white limb. I sighed and adjusted myself. God, she had beautiful legs. I didn’t want to startle her while she had the blade in her hand.

The whole time she kept on singing with the music. "When I’m feeling down, I want you above me."Oh, I was going to be above her all right. She was soaping her arms now and I didn’t mind giving her a little scare. I yanked the door open and she screamed, plunging her head under the water.

The Divinyls continued to touch themselves while I chortled and lunged to the tub, sitting on its edge despite the water coming over the side.

Dani's head came up at the sound of my laugh. "Will! You scared the shit out of me! Don’t you ever... You’re home!" She jumped out of the tub to hug me, knocking us both to the tiled floor.

I kept laughing, nearly as wet as she was, holding her as she kissed my face.

"You don’t have to touch yourself anymore, honey," I told her, still laughing. "I’ll be happy to do it for you."

-=[~]=-

I'm so loving Will's playful side, Angelica! Very cute! If you'd like to get in touch with Angelia on Facebook, you can find her page here: http://www.facebook.com/authorangelicadawson/ She's super nice, and I know she'd love to hear from you! Like her page, and leave her a comment!

And if you're interested in getting your copy of Serviced, it's available at these lovely online retailers. Get your copy now!

Available at


Side note: We have a lot of fun discussions on my Facebook fan page. I also sometimes use it to crowdsource future posts. So if you want to keep in the loop, or even be mentioned on TPF, make sure to give my Facebook fan page a like and follow my updates!